Please note the Your California Privacy Rights section at the bottom of this page.
We do not collect personally identifiable information (PII) unless you voluntarily supply it, and we only collect PII in connection with the employment process in the Career Opportunities section of this Site. Visitors may send resumes and applications for employment to us through this Site. Information in those documents will be used only to process the applications. Tishman Speyer may investigate statements in resumes and applications to evaluate candidates for employment.
We also reserve the right to share any information collected through this Site with legal authorities if it is, in our sole opinion, necessary to investigate, prevent or otherwise take action regarding suspected fraud, situations involving threats or potential harm or if otherwise required by law (such as by a subpoena, court order or other legal means).
If you contact Tishman Speyer by e-mail (through a hyperlink on a web site, or otherwise), then we will have your name, e-mail address and any information in your message.
Tishman Speyer endeavors to provide a secure Site, but cannot guarantee the confidentiality of electronic communication. Transmissions to and from this Site are not encrypted. Accordingly, you should carefully consider whether to submit sensitive information that you would not want made public, and should recognize that your use of this Site is solely at your own risk.
We use a third-party vendor, SilkRoad Technology, to provide a secure, reliable and resilient platform for hosting enterprise applications such as an applicant tracking system. Like us, SilkRoad Technology strives to take all reasonable precautions necessary to safeguard the confidentiality of any confidential information collected under the Career Opportunities section of the Site.
Nothing in this policy is intended to interfere with the ability of Tishman Speyer to transfer all or part of its business or assets (including this Site, and any PII) to an affiliate or independent third party, at any time, for any reason.
Do Not Track Requests
California law requires that we indicate whether we honor “DO NOT TRACK” settings in your browser. This setting is intended to allow customers who do not to wish to receive communications from third party based on their Internet browsing activity. Since at this time we do not work with nor share any PII with companies that engage in targeted advertising, at this time we do not monitor or follow any DO NOT TRACK REQUESTS.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under California Law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship, (a) a list of the categories of personal information, such as name, email and mailing address and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes and (b) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To request the above information, please contact us via email through our Contact Us page or write to us at (with a reference to California Disclosure Information):
45 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, New York 10111-1200
We will respond to such requests to information access within 30 days following receipt at the email or mailing address stated above. If we receive your request at a different email or mailing address, we will respond within a reasonable period of time, but not to exceed 150 days from the date received. Please note that we are only required to respond to each customer once per calendar year.
YOUR BRAZIL PRIVACY RIGHTS
1) Protecting your privacy
This Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”) explains the conditions for use of Tishman Speyer’s websites and how Tishman Speyer collects, uses, shares and protects the personal data collected on these websites.
This Privacy Notice will apply regardless of the type of device you use to access our websites.
This document may be amended at any time. In this case, the updated Privacy Notice will be made available on the websites, and we will inform you of the date of its last update and any substantial changes to the text by including the tag “RECENTLY UPDATED” in the Privacy Notice link, within 30 days of such changes.
By providing us with information (including your user registration) and by using Tishman Speyer’s websites, you acknowledge that you are aware of the terms of this Privacy Notice. If you disagree, we recommend that you stop browsing this website.
The website user assumes civil and criminal liability for the veracity of the data provided in the registration, committing to update their data whenever there is any change. Tishman Speyer will proceed with any request made by you to update the personal data provided when addressed to the channels available here.
Tishman Speyer is committed to protecting your privacy by ensuring that your personal data will be handled in accordance with Brazilian law. We hope that this Privacy Notice will help you understand our commitments regarding your privacy.
To contact us, should you have any questions or concerns, (i) access the “Privacy” portal on our websites or on the link http://tishmanspeyer.com.br/contato/privacidade, (i) contact us via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or (iii) contact us through the address: Avenida Jornalista Roberto Marinho, 85, 24º andar, Cidade Monções, CEP 04576-010, São Paulo/SP, A/C DATA SUPERVISOR. If you want to unsubscribe from one of our websites, you can also do so by clicking on the link HTTP://TISHMANSPEYER.COM.BR/CONTATO/PRIVACIDADE/ and filling out the form.
If you do not agree with the content of this Privacy Notice, we emphasize that you are free to decide whether you wish to have access to Tishman Speyer’s products and/or services, and may even, in some cases, choose not to share certain data with us.
This Privacy Notice only covers information collected by Tishman Speyer through its websites and does not cover any information collected by third parties or their respective websites. Tishman Speyer is not responsible for any content, advertising, products, services, access and privacy policies or any other services, functionality and features of such third-party websites.
Guidelines that guide how Tishman Speyer handles your personal data:
- The collection and processing of personal data will be carried out in accordance with this Privacy Notice, and to fulfill the purposes specified herein;
- The collected data will not be transferred, sold, rented or disclosed in a way different from what we indicate in this Privacy Notice;
- When any personal data is no longer needed and we are not legally required to store it, we will delete, destroy or anonymize it;
- We will collect as little personal data as possible – that which is necessary to fulfill the purposes described herein.
2) What are your rights regarding privacy and protection of personal data?
Law 13.709/18 (General Data Protection Law) provides the rights that you, as the subject of these data, may exercise via e-mail to PRIVACIDADE@TISHMANSPEYER.COM.BR. Alternatively, and if you believe that you have not received an adequate response from the company, you may seek to exercise your rights with the competent authorities.
See below your main rights related to your personal data:
- Access to personal data;
- Confirmation of the existence of processing;
- Correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
- Anonymization, blocking or deletion of data that is unnecessary, excessive or demonstrably processed in violation of the General Data Protection Law;
- Information about the entities with which the controller shared data;
- Data portability to another service or product provider;
- Information about the possibility of not providing consent;
- Revocation of consent, when the processing is based on consent;
- Automated decision review;
- Right to oppose processing, if demonstrably irregular;
- Deletion of personal data processed with the consent of the data subject.
In some cases, we may not be able to fulfill your data deletion request, such as:
- Compliance with legal or regulatory obligations by the controller;
- Existence of any contract with the data subject that is valid and effective;
- If the law or regulation determines minimum terms for data retention.
3) What information does Tishman Speyer collect and for what purposes?
i) Data provided by users who register on the websites:
Data from users who register on the websites such as name, e-mail and telephone and WhatsApp number are required to:
- Enable Tishman Speyer to identify and contact the data subject for the purpose of initiating and maintaining a business relationship;
- Sending advertising of products and services, personalized or not.
ii) Data provided by customers
Customer data such as name, taxpayer number, identification document, e-mail, telephone number, are required to:
- Grant access to our products and/or services;
- Assess risks to doing business;
- Intermediate and/or facilitate bank credit analysis for the purchase of our products;
- Ensure the execution of the contract and/or meet the prerequisites for the execution of a contract;
- Understand the expectations, desires and interests of users, aiming to improve our services and products and even create new products and services;
- Contact for the fulfillment of requests;
- For other purposes for which we provide a specific notice at the time of collection, or otherwise as authorized or required by law.
The personal data mentioned above will not be used for purposes other than those described in this Privacy Notice. If there is a need to use your data for other purposes, we will ask for your consent before proceeding, unless it is to fulfill a legal obligation or to meet our legitimate interests, such as, for example, conducting internal investigations, preventing fraud and other illegalities in the our system, in which cases we can use them, subject to these limits, regardless of your consent.
4) How long will Tishman Speyer retain your data?
The personal data indicated will be kept in our databases only as long as necessary to fulfill the described purposes. Anonymized personal data, without the possibility of association with the individual, may be kept indefinitely.
Cookies are small text files that the websites visited send to your terminals (usually the browser), which are stored for subsequent retransmission to the same websites when the user accesses them again. The function of cookies is to streamline the analysis of virtual traffic or indicate when a specific website is visited and ensure that we remember your browsing preferences.
Through cookies, we cannot access other information stored on your device, even if these cookies are downloaded on our website. Cookies cannot upload code of any kind or carry viruses or malware, and do not harm the user’s terminal.
We use the Cookie Notice tool on our websites and offer the user the possibility to allow the total collection of their cookies, or restrict it only to cookies necessary for their browsing.
In this sense, we detail below the four types of cookies that are used on our websites, and what is the expected purpose of each type:
- Essential cookies – These cookies allow you to browse our products and/or services on the websites, in addition to helping to maintain the security of our users.
- Functional cookies – These cookies allow the provision of functionality and personalization. They can be established by us or by business partners whose services we add to our pages.
- Performance cookies – These cookies collect information about how you use our websites, such as which pages you visit most often. These cookies are collected to provide the best experience possible by performing actions such as tracking page load time, website response time, error messages and browsing data.
- Targeting/advertising cookies – These cookies collect information about your use of the website so that we can improve your user experience and deliver relevant content or advertising to you. They memorize what you have accessed from our services and help us understand how you use them.
6) Data transfer to third parties and abroad
Your personal data may be shared with brokers and commercial representatives, Tishman Speyer controlled and controller companies and Tishman Speyer contractors, as well as business partners. We may hire other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include, without limitation, user registration on the website, order fulfillment, sending communications on our behalf, data analysis, marketing assistance, and customer service. We will always advise these business partners on how to handle your data and comply with the law.
The personal data indicated will not be transferred, sold, rented or disclosed in any way that is not described in this Privacy Notice.
Personal data may be transferred to countries other than Brazil (e.g. countries where Tishman Speyer controlled or controller companies are located or countries where servers for our information technology systems are located). In such cases, Tishman Speyer will take all reasonable and available steps to ensure such transfers are conducted in accordance with the applicable law, and that the same levels of protection, at a minimum, will be adopted in these other countries.
If Tishman Speyer is the object of a merger, acquisition, absorption by third parties or any corporate or asset restructuring, we reserve the right to transfer the data collected to the third party involved in the transaction, which must comply with the terms of this Privacy Notice, as updated.
7) Information Security
We have tools to protect your personal data from malicious or unauthorized third parties. We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized change, disclosure or destruction of data. These measures include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices. We recommend that users keep their computer environment safe, using tools such as antivirus and firewall, among others, in order to contribute to the prevention of electronic risks.
We guarantee that the protection of your personal data is one of our priorities and that, should any incident happen, we will take all possible measures to mitigate and/or minimize possible damage.
Pursuant to art. 48 of Law No. 13.709, Tishman Speyer will notify the data subject and the National Data Protection Authority (ANPD) of the occurrence of a security incident that may cause relevant risk or damage to the data subject.
8) Get in touch!
If you have any questions, comments or requests about the processing of personal data carried out by Tishman Speyer, please contact us at PRIVACIDADE@TISHMANSPEYER.COM.BR.